Ensuring business continuity
We are an international business, operating from 17 locations in Europe, the US and Asia. This means we are well-placed to maintain the continuity of our business during periods of local or regional disruption. However, the well-being and safety of our employees, clients, vendors and communities remain our key priority and as such we continue to take a range of precautions to minimise the impact of the virus.
Regular reporting and articles
The crisis is also having a significant impact on markets and we will endeavour to update our clients through regular reporting and articles on our websites and this page. We are also happy to respond to any individual requests for information relating to specific portfolios. So please feel free to contact your Sales- or Account Manager.
- Because the situation is continuing to rapidly evolve our CEO and senior management team meet daily to review our policies and operations. We continue to implement our robust business continuity plans, which now includes a mandatory work from home policy for all European and US based employees in accordance with local guidance. This follows the successful implementation of the policy previously for our Asia based colleagues.
- We have successfully tested our systems and processes to ensure we can implement this working from home policy globally and we continue to monitor this daily.
- Each of our country units continue to adhere to local Government guidelines and regulations.
- We have placed a full restriction on international travel for all employees.
- In addition, all employees with mild respiratory complaints (nose cold, cough, sore throat or fever above 38°C/100.4°F) must work from home.
- We will continue to monitor and adhere to World Health Organisation and local guidelines for each office.
- In terms of our vendors, we are in regular contact (this is daily for key vendors), to ensure the well-being of their employees and that they can meet their service delivery commitments to Aegon Asset Management. They are also contractually obliged to inform us if there are any potential risk which could affect delivery of their service.
* As of March 25, 2020
April 07: Coronavirus Update
Letter from our CEO
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to quickly evolve, I wanted to personally update you on the approach we are taking at Aegon Asset Management to mitigate its impact for you, our client, and for our business.