ESG Megatrends: Implications for Strategic Asset Allocation
ESG megatrends could materially affect asset allocation decisions. In the first edition of our ESG Factors & Strategic Asset Allocation series, we identify five key themes to watch in the years ahead.
Central Banks: Unprecedented reactions in extraordinary times
Energy Sector Turmoil: Navigating Demand & Supply Shocks
The Recession Alphabet
Sustainability & Covid-19: Impact on Securitized Credit
Special Report: Q1 2020 Earnings Wrap Up
Booms & Busts: The Lifecycle of Major US Asset Classes
Why ESG Matters in a Crisis
Renewable Energy: Electricity for a Zero-Carbon Future
A Second Wave: Liquidity Pressures Shift to Fundamental Concerns
Aegon Asset Management Responsible Investment Report 2019
Evaluating Sustainable Winners & Losers of the Covid-19 Crisis
Opportunity in the Pandemic: Emerging Markets Update
EU Council Result: Nowhere Near a Recovery
Taking the Temperature of the Structured Market
The Rise of Fallen Angels in a Pandemic World
Sustainability Soapbox: Redefining Resilience During the Covid-19 Crisis
Default Outlook: Coronavirus Contagion
Coronavirus: A message from Bas NieuweWeme, CEO, Aegon Asset Management
Economic Impact of the Coronavirus Crisis: What can we learn from past pandemics?
High Yield Bonds: Time to Buy?
Energy Efficiency: Sparking the Low-Carbon Transition
Building a Bridge
The FOMC Unleashes the Beast
Equity Insights: Investing Sustainably and Profitably
High Yield Market Update
Aegon’s Sustainable Fixed Income Strategy Wins Best ESG Fixed Income Award
The FOMC Fires its Bazookas
Energy Sector Volatility & Credit Markets
Aegon AM ranked in top decile globally for responsible investment
The Sustainability Domino Effect: Four Factors Reshaping Markets
The Argentine Debt Crisis
As the global Coronavirus pandemic continues to quickly evolve, we aim to continuously update you on the approach we are taking to mitigate its impact for our clients and our business.
LDI is in our DNA
Aegon AM US combines the full complement of its deep, fundamental, bottom-up research culture, the global top-down house view process, and the firm's risk management systems, to provide customized liability-driven investment solutions.
Our Investment Centers
We understand the importance of long-term relationships, robust risk management and sustainable outperformance.
Aegon AM US provides fixed income strategies across the quality and yield spectrum to institutional investors.
• Bottom-up, research-driven process informed by top-down analysis
• Integrated investment team comprised of industry-focused credit analysts and dedicated specialty research teams
• Collaborative, team-based research and portfolio management conducted by experienced, long-tenured investment team members
Aegon Real Assets US provides a wide array of strategies and solutions including commercial mortgage loans, tax credits equity, and energy and real estate private equity.
• A culture of creativity coupled with decades of experience structuring private real assets tailored to client preferences
• Cycle tested, disciplined and vertically integrated platform supported by applied research and risk management
• Deep market access coupled with focused underwriting teams
• Emphasis on, and long history of responsible investing seeking positive social and environmental impact
Kames Capital, based in the UK, provides globally-diversified fixed income, equities and multi-asset investment solutions.
• Active manager with a high conviction approach, blending a top-down perspective with bottom-up analysis
• Robust and disciplined investment process
• Experienced and deeply-resourced investment and risk management teams